Atlanta Pregnancy Photographer

I figure because I haven't been shooting portraits lately that I'd post some of my favorites from the past. First up.....Sherri.

IMG_1629color


IMG_1650COLOR


IMG_1582color


I LOVE willow trees. As you can tell from my blog header. We used to have three in my backyard growing up.

IMG_1568vin


You can click on this one. Its a panorama. Its my favorite from this shoot.

Christina Rose //floresdelsol  – (September 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM)  

wish you were around me when i was pregnant. these are gorgeous! that panorama is phenomenal. i cant believe a place like that actually exists.

Post a Comment


Atlanta Child Photographer, Atlanta Maternity Photographer, Atlanta Family Portrait Photographer, Atlanta Wedding Photographer, Atlanta Newborn Photographer, Atlanta Birth Story Photographer, Atlanta Engagement Photographer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP