Fireflies

I grew up in a house surrounded by fields in Upstate New York. Every summer we'd have bonfires and take walks in the fields at night. The fireflies would light the paths and fields. I took them for granted until I moved out west. They don't have fireflies out there! I knew people who had never even seen one before. Now that I'm back east, I can enjoy them again. Can't wait till summer.

hotaru20100709_s


dsc_d300_0015521_30_44_s


output_hd1280


output_hd


All photos were borrowed from here.

Post a Comment


Atlanta Child Photographer, Atlanta Maternity Photographer, Atlanta Family Portrait Photographer, Atlanta Wedding Photographer, Atlanta Newborn Photographer, Atlanta Birth Story Photographer, Atlanta Engagement Photographer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP