Meet Parker

I recently had the enjoyable experience of photographing this little nugget. Mmmmm....he'll make you baby hungry! He made me excited to be holding my little guy soon :)

frame
IMG_8138i
IMG_8178i
parker4
parker3
parker1
parker2
IMG_8247i
Congrats to Chad & Danielle. They're going to make wonderful parents, I can already tell :)

Jack and Lindsey  – (September 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM)  

I really like that last one with the tie!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Stephanie  – (September 18, 2012 at 4:36 PM)  

Awesome photographer + awesome family= awesome pics!!

Post a Comment


Atlanta Child Photographer, Atlanta Maternity Photographer, Atlanta Family Portrait Photographer, Atlanta Wedding Photographer, Atlanta Newborn Photographer, Atlanta Birth Story Photographer, Atlanta Engagement Photographer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP