The Moreno Family

While I was up in New Jersey I was able to photograph one of my most favorite families. Does she look familiar?? Its because she's my seester!!! It was the quickest photoshoot I've ever done. It started raining about 7.2 minutes in! But I think we still got some good shots in :)

IMG_5501
IMG_5495
IMG_5535
IMG_5522
IMG_5479
Man, aren't my nieces incredible eye candy?!!
IMG_5488

Sherri  – (October 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM)  

Those are awesome!!! Moreno's you all look great!

Post a Comment


Atlanta Child Photographer, Atlanta Maternity Photographer, Atlanta Family Portrait Photographer, Atlanta Wedding Photographer, Atlanta Newborn Photographer, Atlanta Birth Story Photographer, Atlanta Engagement Photographer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP